Friday, January 3, 2014

5 Hot Sneaker Options for Grown Ups

As a admitted sneaker head, I have to confess my sneaker collection is pretty extensive. As I find myself having to attend events that cater more to the grown and sexy, my retro Jordan 7's were just not cutting it. I love dressing up but heels are my least favorite accessory! 

Thanks to one of my fabulous and stylish friends, I have been introduced to the comfort of a great wedge heel and cute sneakers that now coincide with my adult status. Check out some great sneaker options below that are hot and won't have your teenage children or siblings raiding your closet.

5. Coach Alegra Sneakers, $118.00

These "tomboy slip-ons" provide maximum comfort and are easy to wear. The come come in a camel, beige, and the tiger lily color seen below. 







4. Vans Suede Camryn Slim, $65.00

Vans' Camryn style are not only are fashionable but are also very reasonably priced. They are made of suede and have purple accents on the inseam fabric as well as on the soles. Very Girly!

3. Canvas Lace Hi-Top Sneaker by Charlotte Russe, $14.50

These sneakers come in various patterns and colors making it a sure fit for all tastes. The fact that they are priced to go makes it affordable to own several pairs to match your mood. I absolutely love the zebra printed ones below.


2. Diesal Sunrise Pit Sneaker, $104.99

Diesal brand may be known more for jeans than sneakers but the Sunrise Pit sneaker is great for everyday wear and when I wear them I constantly get asked where'd I'd buy them. 

1. Nike Dunk Sky Hi VT QS, $220.00

I know not everyone is crazy about wedge sneakers but as a shorty do wop, I love the extra height and all day comfort that a great sneaker wedge provides. The Nike Dunk Sky Hi version of the sneaker wedge is almost perfect. 


No comments:

Post a Comment